BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 31, 2011

Baby Girl is about to be here!!!

Charles and I are trying to prepare our apartment and our minds for our little girl who is scheduled to arrive in 11 days! We are soo excited and cannot wait to meet our new addition.  Praying like crazy for a healthy delivery and God's grace as we welcome her into the world.
I am so nervous to go through labor as I have never experienced this before.  Sunday's service at church yesterday was really encouraging.  Abide and Pray from John 15:1-8.  Even the praise songs we sang spoke to my heart and I realized I am not going through this alone. God has given me his comforter, the Holy Spirit, to bring peace and strength only from Him!
Also God has blessed me with a godly husband who is anchored in Christ, our rock in sinking sand.  Thank you Lord! I had been letting fear get the better of me as I contemplated labor and delivery, I was freaking out! So thankful God is faithful to comfort and bring peace through his word and his people.

0 comments: