I spotted this dresser on craigslist and ended bargaining down to 20$ for it! It was stained an ugly brown and after painting a primer I painted a creamy white color over that. Took me a while to get the right knobs, even had to fill in the old holes and drill new ones! Poor Charles:)
Someday our baby girl will have her own room were this dresser can stand out against darker painted walls. But for now it will be in our room as well as all the other baby stuff! I am pretty happy with the way it turned out.
I found these antique looking knobs at World Market, on sale! I painted the middle black so with would match the other handles.
This is us at a wedding in November. I was trying to keep up with Charles on the dance floor but my feet hurt soo bad! People were laughing at me trying to have rhythm with a huge belly!
Charles and I have been going to birthing classes at the hospital. Tonight we went to a long one where they showed video of actual deliveries. It was soo sweet, Charles was tearing up when the baby was born! I usually am the crying when I watch Baby Story on TLC but this time Charles was:) So fun to watch him become a Dad!






0 comments:
Post a Comment