On June 8, 2010 we found out we were pregnant! We hadn't been trying to get pregnant and were shocked at how quickly we conceived. Telling Charles he was a father was a moment I'll never forget. I hid a pacifier under his pillow and said "I want you to look for something and I'm not gonna tell you what it is but you'll know when you find it." We played the Hot and Cold game until he discovered the pacifier... I was nervous and excited seeing as Charles had absolutely no clue what was coming. He didn't even know I was late or suspecting that I was expecting! Poor man, when he realized what the pacifier meant he looked at me with the most shock and love I've ever seen. I began to cry and blurted out "I'm pregnant!"
He immediately came over and kneeled by the bed, putting his head to my belly, and began to pray, thanking God for our little blessing.
Now I am 19 weeks pregnant and we found out last week our firstborn is a precious little girl!
The ultrasound was an amazing experience. God is the creator and sustainer of life, there is no doubt! Her little hands and feet perfectly formed, her heart beating strong. I keep watching the ultrasound dvd in awe of the tiny life growing inside of me.
![]() |
| Baby Girl Kirby 18 weeks! |




0 comments:
Post a Comment