BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 1, 2010

Ok, so I confess, I am totally an Idea Stealer!

      What is it the etiquette of seeing an idea on some else's blog, trying it your self and then blogging about it?
I don't even know this person but her blog is Little Big Nest and she always has easy, do-it-yourself, decorating ideas that I love! So I tried her idea for a fall wreath.  It was so simple and super cheap.
      So you soak coffee filters in a strong brew of tea, let them dry, twist them at the bottom, and then hot glue them to a piece of cardboard.


Fun to entertain myself with and it went so fast!

I did two rows and then filled in some sparse areas with the extras.  Then to finish it off I hot glued an orange ribbon to the back.  This wreath would stand out more on a fun colored door or combined with berry branches.  However I can't change my apartment door color and I couldn't figure out how to attach my berries:(  


I would love to try more crafts with coffee filters and dying them other colors, say in the baby's room someday?

0 comments: